Position: Lead Software Developer (.NET)
Location: Laval, Quebec, Canada
Upland is looking a smart, talented, creative and driven individual to join our team. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience. The candidate will be working for the Tenrox product.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology for Web and Mobile Applications using Responsive Design by implementing technologies such as JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, REST Web Services and much more. We target all major Mobile Platforms iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry.
- Analyze, design and develop innovative software applications using the latest in Microsoft .NET technologies and frameworks.
- Mentor other developers and ensure that best practices are being followed.
- Work in an Agile environment with a cross-functional team of developers, QA, BA and other stakeholders to enhance system functionality, reliability, performance and scalability.
- 7+ years of software development experience in MS ASP.NET.
- 2+ years of leading developers and performing code reviews.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with ASP.NET, MVC, HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- Proven ability to mentor developers, to set up and to enforce coding guidelines.
- Solid understanding of architectural concepts and frameworks.
- Advanced experience with code refactoring, implementing design patterns, unit testing and mocking frameworks.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or equivalent formal training. Candidates without such academic background but with adequate work experience will be considered.
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle is an asset
- Mobile experience is an asset
- Agile, SCRUM, TDD, Extreme Programming is an asset
- Participate in high potential and fast paced markets with rapidly changing technologies
- Improve skills and domain knowledge, including consulting, project management, technical presentation, requirement analysis, and system/network engineering
- Competitive salary and attractive bonuses for those who deliver outstanding results
- Potential for carrier growth into project management and consulting
We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, a generous benefits package and significant growth opportunity.
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter (quote the position title in the subject line) in confidence to:
Please note that we will only contact those candidates who match our current needs.
“I am very selective about where I move to. Tenrox is a great place to work since there is a lot of room for professional growth. As an added perk, we come to work every day and work with great people. It is nice to be part of the Tenrox family!”
“Tenrox provided me the tools and training required to grow professionally and since then my confidence has sky rocketed”
PSVillage Annual Survey of Professional Services Sales Practices
Taking Services Selling to New Heights
This report provides a snapshot of today's real-world challenges and solutions and gives ideas on how to scale your business by building on the lessons of these experienced leaders.
Project Management from Sales to Services - Best Practices for Complete Visibility from CRM to Project Management Systems
During this webinar you will learn how CRM and project management software can integrate and exchange information to provide sales and project teams ...